Monday, August 15, 2011

EOC Week 5: Superbowl commercial

Superbowl Commerical

I can't remember which Superbowl this was shown at. I am pretty sure that it shown earl 2000's. As most Superbowl commercials. Most Superbowl fans or fans only for the commercials played during the Superbowl, expect the commercials to be epic, jaw dropping, eye opening, and/ or just so funny that we will use in everyday inside jokes. When I was watching the Superbowl with my dad, I was just chilling on the couch with pizza and coke. When this commercial came on, I didn't think much of it until it got to the end. My dad and I bursted out laughing. Well first our jaws just dropped and then we bursted out laughing. It was like you could almost feel that one guy's pain but laugh so hard because it was so random and unexpected. I think this commercial was banned after the Superbowl due to probably some complaints of dogs biting genital parts on worldwide TV. I understand it might be inappropriate for certain viewers. But regardless, it was during the Superbowl and just down right hilarious. I can watch this over and over again and cry until I get teary eyed from laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment